Tuesday, December 15, 2009

No snow

Hi, sorry I haven't written. I am in Pennsylvania. But there is no snow. It is cold, though. I am sleeping with Evie in her room at night. She wakes up crying at 6 in the morning, but it feels like midnight to me. She has this little four-wheeler, but I am too big for it. My Tia (that's my Aunt Melody) babysits a boy named Kaiden, and he fusses a lot. Tia has chickens, and I got to go get the egg this morning and maybe there will be more later. We made some snowmen pretzels, but Evie's failed. She ate all the icing. Good-bye, fans!

2 comments:

  1. No snow yet, huh? Good thing, since you left your new snow boots in Nanny's car :) Just kidding; I hope you get some snow.
    We miss you whole bunches! I think Micah misses you the most; he cried and cried last night for you. He said on Sunday "Nothing's any fun around here without Katie!"
    But I am glad you are having a good time. I saw your snowman pretzel pictures on Tia's Facebook; they are really cute! You'll have to show us how to make them when you come home.
    I love you, sweetie!
    Love is always,
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting Katie! I am glad you are enjoying your time in PA. I like going there myself.
    Micah told me that the house is very quiet without you :( But he did learn how to make a good paper airplane by himself! I will see you in a few days! Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete