Thursday, May 28, 2009

My test

Well, homeschoolers don't have to take a lot of tests like regular schoolers. I have to take a math test and a spelling test every week, but that's it. Every year, I have to take a test called the CAT test (Mom says that's for California Achievement Test and all homeschoolers have to take them). I like to call them the EOGs because it's easier to remember. That's what they take in public school and it means End Of Grade test.
I got my scores in the mail today. I got an A! There were 120 questions about language arts and math. I got 111 right.
That's all for today. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. You sure are a smart kid, Katie! I'm proud of you, and I can't wait to see you.

    PS-- You should have Nana take you out for an ice cream cone as a reward for making it through another year of school!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not even I little surprised! I have always know you were a smart one!(and you worked hard this year, I am proud of you)

    ReplyDelete