Tuesday, April 14, 2009

In Virginia

Hello blogspot friends. I am in Virginia. I am sorry I haven't written for a while. My brother and sister and I are at my Grammy and Popah's house for Easter. I'm on my spring break from school and my Mom is in Haiti and my Dad is home working. Yesterday we went to the movies and today it's raining so we're doing stuff inside. We sewed two patches on my Dad's old hobo pajamas that now are mine and I sewed the buttonholes shut by hand with Grammy's help. (because we sewed the front shut and the buttonholes were stretched out). On Sunday we had an Easter egg hunt in the backyard. We each found ten plastic eggs filled with jelly beans. I love jelly beans! that's all for today, folks. Bye!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Katie! I'm glad to read about what you are doing, both at home and on vacation in Virginia. This is Connie, I know your parents, and aunts, and grandma from Creation. My AIM name is scpreacherspice because I used to live in South Carolina, and because I'm a preacher, and because my last name is Garlick (it's got an extra letter from the spice garlic, but it's close, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey kiddo-
    I sure do miss you! I'm glad you are having fun and I'm glad you got to update your blog!
    I will try to call you tomorrow.
    I love you bunches, sweetie!
    Love,
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Katie! It sounds like you and Micah and Abbie are having a really fun time! I'm glad that you're getting to spend some quality time with Grammy and Popah. I miss you, girly!!

    ReplyDelete